This Getaria 2.4GHZ wireless guitar system review analyzes one of the best things to happen to individuals.
This is especially for those who are sort of new to the guitar industry. It’s also a form of luxury as owning guitar wireless systems aren’t so common.
If you are looking for a better way to transmit electromagnetic waves comfortably, this wireless guitar system promises to provide you with a much reliable means to transmit sounds.
Using this typically means that you will break free from cables. This is because the sounds that are transmitted via this gadget can travel a distance of 30 meters.
How cool is that? So, it’s a better way of owning your freedom while you mount the stage!
In all, this system truly brings life and meaning to music stage performance.
Specs of the Getaria 2.4GHZ Wireless Guitar System
- A 98dB THD + Noise
- 12ms Latency
- A dynamic range of 105dB
- Runs on uncompressed digital transmission of 24bit/48KHz sample range.
- 20 – 20KHz, + 1dB/-3dB frequency.
- It has a spinnable 280° transmitter head.
- It’s easy to use via “plug and play”
- Operates on a variety of musical instruments.
- Transmits sounds through a range of 100 feet.
- Connects the receiver and transmitter easily.
- A USB outlet; used for charging.
- A 1100mAh built-in rechargeable battery
The wireless guitar system is designed in such a way that every operation runs smoothly on it.
To effectively experience this, all you need to do is Fix/plugin every unit to your guitar coupled with all other amps or pedal chains.
The units will get connected to one another and then harmonize. This is a simple way of getting your sound ready in the wireless system.
You are very sure of wowing your audience during a performance because the wireless system helps you to transmit some of the most seamless types of sounds.
This is made possible through the very fast dynamic range of 105dB, uncompressed digital transmission of 24bit/48KHz sample range, the 20 – 20KHz, + 1dB/-3dB frequency. You really can’t go wrong with this wireless guitar system at your disposal.
Things we found fascinating about the Getaria 2.4GHz
- It’s portable, and this makes it easier to be carried about especially during travels.
- It has an in-built memory that helps to keep the last paired device for quick pairing.
What’s not so great?
- We noticed that the spinnable metal transmitter head is prone to falling and breaking.
Verdict – should you get the Getaria 2.4GHz?
The Getaria 2.4 GHz is every beginner’s friend. If you’re looking to own a wireless system that helps to transmit guitar sounds, then you should consider getting this wireless system.
Through its 2.4Ghz frequency, you can actively pair/ connect multiple devices to one another.
However, if you play your guitar behind a piano or go into a vocal booth, you are likely going to interrupt the sounds from the wireless connection. Other than that, this product is worth buying.